A collection of top resources to help improve your SEO IQ so you can keep your clients websites on the road of continuous improvement in all facets of search marketing.
Search Engine Quality Guidelines
Best practices to help Google & Bing find, crawl, and index your site.
Search Engine Patent Searches
Discover, study & learn from Search Engine Patent filings.
Search Engine Algorithms
Knowing the dates of major search engine updates can help explain changes in rankings and organic website traffic.
Local SEO Resources
- Schema.org – collection of schemas
- Rich Snippets – Everything you need to know
- Structured Data Testing Tool
- Rich Results Testing Tool – This new testing tool focuses on the structured data types that are eligible to be shown in the SERP as rich results. Test your publicly accessible pages to see which rich results can be generated by the structured data it contains.
Page Speed & Performance
- Pingdom Website Speed Test – Easy-to-use tool that helps webmasters test and optimize the performance of their websites.
- PageSpeed Insights – Analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster.
- Lighthouse – An automated tool that is part of Chrome Developer Tools for auditing the quality (performance, accessibility) of web pages.
Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) WordPress Toolkit
- Amazon Polly – Amazon Polly for WordPress is a plugin that turns text into lifelike speech.
- Wordlift.io – Internalize entities within your own website to build context and mark them up with structured data.
Periodic Table of SEO Success Factors
- On & off-page ranking factors and SEO best practices…